|This is a list of host applications that our plug-ins are known to work (or otherwise) with. Other hosts will be added as they are tested. In general, our plugins are compatible with any PhotoShop 'plugin' compatible host, but not all host applications support the full Adobe Plug-In architecture to the same degree. We are obviously striving to ensure that as many host applications as possible can run our plug ins.
Tried and Tested
The following host applications have been tested extensively with our FixerBundle of plugins and will operate.
- Windows 64-bit (XP, Vista, & Windows 7) FixerBundle V3.1+
- Adobe PhotoShop CS4 (64-bit),
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64-bit),
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64-bit).
- Mac FixerBundle V2.1 (Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7)
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 (PPC and Intel)
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 (PPC and Intel)
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 (32-bit Intel)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 (PPC and Intel)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (32-bit Intel)
- Mac FixerBundle 1.x
- Adobe PhotoShop 7.0,
- Adobe Photshop CS
- Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Windows (XP & Vista) FixerBundle V2.x
- Adobe PhotoShop 6.0,
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0,
- Adobe Photoshop CS
- Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 (32-bit)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0
- JASC Paint Shop Pro 7.0*
- JASC Paintshop Pro 8.0*
- JASC Paint Shop Pro 9.0*
- JASC Paintshop Pro X*
- Corel Paintshop Pro XI*
- Corel Paintshop Pro X2*
- AMD based hardware (should run slower than Intel, but goes like a rocket!)
Currently being tested but known to have problems
The following host applications are known to work to some extent. If you do not have any of the hosts above, please make sure you are on our mailing list to be kept up to date with the latest updates.
- FixerBundle 2.1 runs in Photoshop CS5 as 32-bit only
Currently not, or not fully, supported
- Adobe PhotoShop 6.0 and earlier (pre-Mac OS X)
- Photoshop CS5 (64-bit) - due 2012.
- FIXED! - SizeFixer on Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 - update v1.4.1
- FIXED! - Photoshop 64-bit - released for CS4 and CS5, with update for CS6 expected Q2 2012.
- FIXED! - Installers on Windows 7
- SizeFixer update expected Q2 2012
The current release of this image editor may not fully implement the latest Photoshop EXIF API so will not support the LensFIT capability.
You can manually enter your camera make and model and the f/number used when a photograph was taken to make full use of FocusFixer V2.
Reviews & Quotes
Sign up now for our Newsletter and get all the latest news about FixerLabs' products, updates and special offers.